forum saphira engine

Forum francophone du moteur de jeu saphira game engine

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Important: Le forum a eu de nombreux spammeurs. Les inscriptions sont bloquées pendant un moment. SI vous voulez vous inscrire merci de nous contacter samuncle[at]singularity[point]fr

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 348

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 406

#1 18-05-2020 12:23:10

melada
Invité

Just Sam: American Idol crowns first ever 'at home' winner

Just Sam: American Idol crowns first ever 'at home' winner

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/1D77/production/_112334570_justsamgrab.jpg

American Idol's 18th winner, Just Sam, celebrated alone on Sunday after taking part in the finale under lockdown
in Los Angeles.

Samantha Diaz, 21, from Harlem, New York, was told she'd won the public vote by host Ryan Seacrest, who was
broadcasting from his garage.

She heard the news while clutching an iPad that was connected to a call with her grandmother, who brought her up.

"Can I thank America now?" asked the singer. "My dreams have come true."

American Idol has soldiered on through the coronavirus pandemic, with the flashy neon sets and pyrotechnics
replaced by gardens, garages and bedrooms.

Just Sam relocated from New York to LA for the live stages of the singing contest. When the show started filming
remotely due to the pandemic, she faced a tough choice - either return to Harlem or remain alone in quarantine
in LA.

In the end, she chose the latter for her grandmother's safety.

"I get to stay in California so that my grandmother could be OK and so I don't risk getting her sick,"
she said on the show. "I don't have much, just my two suitcases that I had packed about two months ago."

Follow the real-life Covid-19 news here. : slotxo

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.2.22
Traduction par FluxBB.fr