forum saphira engine

Forum francophone du moteur de jeu saphira game engine

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Important: Le forum a eu de nombreux spammeurs. Les inscriptions sont bloquées pendant un moment. SI vous voulez vous inscrire merci de nous contacter samuncle[at]singularity[point]fr

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 348

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 406

#1 16-06-2020 06:48:34

alohaheyha
Invité

US top court in landmark ruling to protect LGBT workers

https://static.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20200616/c1_3663320.jpg

The US Supreme Court delivered a landmark victory for the gay and transgender communities Monday when it ruled that employers cannot discriminate against workers because of their sexual orientation.

In a blow to the administration of President Donald Trump, the court ruled by six votes to three that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlaws discrimination against employees because of a person's sex, also covers sexual orientation and transgender status.

"Today we must decide whether someone can be fired simply for being homosexual or transgender," the court said. "The answer is clear."

Gerald Bostock, one of the plaintiffs, said he was in "shock."

"But trust me when I say my heart is just full, I am so excited and happy," he said.
Website sponsored by joker123

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 348

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 406

#2 30-07-2020 16:40:15

Epiphany
Invité

Re: US top court in landmark ruling to protect LGBT workers

#3 30-07-2020 16:41:12

Daniel
Invité

Re: US top court in landmark ruling to protect LGBT workers

DJ Tunez ft wizkid songs – Cool Me Down | Official Lyrics
Artist: DJ Tunez
Track: DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid  – Cool me Down Mp3
Album:
Date: 2020
Featured: Wizkid
Category: Lyrics
Format: Mp3