forum saphira engine

Forum francophone du moteur de jeu saphira game engine

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Important: Le forum a eu de nombreux spammeurs. Les inscriptions sont bloquées pendant un moment. SI vous voulez vous inscrire merci de nous contacter samuncle[at]singularity[point]fr

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 348

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 333

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/web/8/9/saphiraengine-forum.toile-libre.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 406

#1 06-06-2021 06:30:51

miniming
Invité

Take before and after photos of the rental

Take before and after photos of the rental

"Don’t get blamed for something that was already broken or nonfunctional when you arrived," says frequent renter Brett Sorge.

He always takes photos of his rental as soon as he steps inside. Every room, every appliance, every table, chair and sofa. And then the same thing before leaving.

"Also, call the rental agent as soon as you arrive if anything is awry," he adds. "They might try to fix it and, sadly, probably already knew it was broken."

This is one of the most important vacation house rules, and I've learned it the hard way. Unfortunately, a few years ago, one host blamed me for pre-existing damage and I couldn't prove my innocence. When it comes to vacation rentals, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Make friends with the owner or manager

Get to know the vacation rental owner before your visit and keep a line of communication open. That's the advice of Darcy Vierow, who publishes a travel planning site. "Establish and maintain good communication with the owner of your vacation rental from the day you book your trip up until the moment you check out at the end of your vacation," she says. "That way, if something goes wrong — no matter whose fault it is — you’ve already built a relationship that will go a long way toward smoothing over any bad feelings if problems should arise."

It's nothing personal. Owners are usually wary of new guests, probably because of the behavior of previous guests. I've received all kinds of interesting questions from hosts. "What's the purpose of your visit?" is probably the top question. Translation: "Are you planning any loud parties?" Also, "How many occupants will be in the rental?" Translation: "Are you planning any loud parties?"

I get it. Renters are … well, renters. But Vierow is right, putting a face to a name and being friendly can take you a long way when something goes wrong.

Quiet, please

Most vacation rentals don't allow parties. But how do they know you're having a party? Because they're listening. Services like Alertify, Minut and Partysquasher can keep tabs on noise levels and occupants without violating your privacy. Vacation rental owners swear by these services.

"We implement noise monitoring to make sure our guests are able to be respectful of the households within the community that they’re visiting," says Emir Dukic, CEO of Rabbu, a rental asset management company. "We’ve found it makes all the difference. It’s important that we care for the people around us, and the kinds of guests that we like to host are the ones that are happy to make that a priority. Noise monitoring helps us put the necessary guidelines in place so that we can help our guests be the kind of considerate, accommodating, and unobtrusive neighbors they want to be during their stay."

Read More : pg slot auto

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.2.22
Traduction par FluxBB.fr